Report NEP-GTH-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200643 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200642 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuan Ju & Peter Borm, 2005. "Externalities and Compensation:Primeval Games and Solutions," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Shapley Value," Discussion Paper Series dp421, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kurtis J. Swope & John Cadigan & Pamela M. Schmitt & Robert S. Shupp, 2005. "Personality Preferences in Laboratory Economics Experiments," Working Papers 200507, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Joseph Tao-yi Wang & Michael Spezio & Colin F. Camerer, 2006. "Pinocchio's Pupil: Using Eyetracking and Pupil Dilation to Understand Truth-telling and Deception in Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000042, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pamela M. Schmitt & Robert S. Shupp & Kurtis J. Swope & Justin Mayer, 2005. "Personality Preferences and Pre-Commitment: Behavioral Explanations in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 200503, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.