Report NEP-GTH-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Axiomatization of the Shapley value and power index for bi-cooperative games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Luca Anderlini & Dino Gerardi & Roger Lagunoff, 2006. "A 'Super' Folk Theorem for Dynastic Repeated Games," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- M.R. Feix & D. Lepelley & V. Merlin & J.L. Rouet, 2006. "On the voting power of an alliance and the subsequent power of its members," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200605, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Olivier Donni, 2005. "Learning From a Piece of Pie: The Empirical Content of Nash Bargaining," THEMA Working Papers 2006-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alberto Fogale & Paolo Pellizzari & Massimo Warglien, 2006. "Learning and equilibrium selection in a coordination game with heterogeneous agents," Working Papers 135, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nageeb Ali & Navin Kartik, 2006. "A Theory of Momentum in Sequential Voting," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 321307000000000016, www.najecon.org.
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan, 2005. "Tacit Collusion and Capacity Withholding in Repeated Uniform Price Auctions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1174, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Godefroy DangNguyen & Thierry Pénard, 2006. "Network Cooperation and incentives within online communities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200601, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marcel Fafchamps & Marco J. van der Leij, 2006. "Matching and Network Effects," Economics Discussion Papers 611, University of Essex, Department of Economics.