Report NEP-GTH-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Vannucci, 2006. "Concept Lattices and Convexity of Coalitional Game Forms," Department of Economics University of Siena 476, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sophie Bade & Guillaume Haeringer & Ludovic Renou, 2006. "Bilateral Commitment," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2006. "Coalition Strategy-Proofness and Fairness," Working Papers 2006:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Levy, Amnon, 2006. "Partnership with Partial Commitment," Economics Working Papers wp06-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:26_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Ola & Carlsson, Hans & Holm, Håkan, 2006. "Endogenous Communication and Tacit Coordination in Market Entry Games - An explorative experimental study," Working Papers 2006:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:82 is not listed on IDEAS anymore