Report NEP-GTH-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2005. "On Participation Games with Complete Information," Wallis Working Papers WP40, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Andrew Cohen, 2005. "A computationally efficient characterization of pure strategy Nash equilibria in large entry games," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Jakub Steiner, 2005. "Coordination Cycles," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp274, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus Ritzberger, 2005. "Trees and Extensive Forms," Vienna Economics Papers 0506, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Christiane Pawlowitsch, 2005. "How much ambiguity can persist? A complete characterization of neutrally stable states for an evolutionary proto-language game," Vienna Economics Papers 0509, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.