Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Simon P & Engers, Maxim, 2005. "Participation Games: Market Entry, Coordination and the Beautiful Blonde," CEPR Discussion Papers 5241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2005. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly (In honor of Martin Shubik)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1534, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Felgenhauer, Mike & Grüner, Hans Peter, 2003. "Committees and special interests," Working Paper Series 0293, European Central Bank.
- Jacobsson, Adam, 2005. "War and Peace - Cyclical Phenomena?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.