Report NEP-GTH-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2005. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Farsighted Core, and Network Formation Games," Working Papers 2005.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Finus & Pierre v. Mouche & Bianca Rundshagen, 2005. "Uniqueness of Coalitional Equilibria," Working Papers 2005.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Olivier Tercieux, 2005. "A Characterization of Stochastically Stable Networks," Working Papers 2005.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Feri, 2005. "Stochastic Stability in Network with Decay," Working Papers 2005.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Feri, 2005. "Network Formation with Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2005.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Dan Kovenock, 2005. "Tacit Collusion and Capacity Withholding in Repeated Uniform Price Auctions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 645.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2005. "Pairwise-Stability and Nash Equilibria in Network Formation," Working Papers 2005.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "The Core of Directed Network Problems with Quotas," Working Papers 2005.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aart de Zeeuw, 2005. "Dynamic Effects on the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2005.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Alison Watts, 2005. "Social Games: Matching and the Play of Finitely Repeated Games," Working Papers 2005.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs.A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes," Working Papers 2005.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2005. "The Predictive Power of Noisy Elimination Tournaments," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp252, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Martin Dufwenberg, 2005. "Dynamic Psychological Games," Working Papers 287, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.