Report NEP-GTH-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anke Gerber, "undated". "Learning in and about Games," IEW - Working Papers 234, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg & Stephen Morris, 2005. "Interim Rationalizability," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000526, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2005. "Agent-Based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 272, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Pablo Revilla, 2004. "Many-to-one Matching When Colleagues Matter," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/85, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.