Report NEP-GTH-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:bielme:2004361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:bielme:2004352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "Bargaining Sets of Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp376, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David Perez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2004. "An Ordinal Shapley Value for Economic Environments (Revised Version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 634.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Trockel, Walter, 2011. "Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 355, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Item repec:att:bielme:2004354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haake, Ulrike & Haake, Claus-Jochen, . "Trading Bargaining Weights," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 350, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ralph C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," Experimental 0412004, EconWPA.