Report NEP-GTH-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason Shachat, 2003. "The Edgeworth exchange formulation of bargaining models and market experiments," Microeconomics 0304004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Wieland Müller, "undated". "From Ultimatum to Nash Bargaining: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Marc Vorsatz, 2003. "Coalition Formation in a Contest Game with Three Heterogeneous Players," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 567.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lucia Quesada, 2003. "Modeling collusion as an informed principal problem," Game Theory and Information 0304002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indra Ray & Susan Snyder, 2003. "Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame-Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games," Working Papers 2003-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems," Game Theory and Information 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany.