Report NEP-GTH-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- VIEILLE, Nicolas, 2001. "Two-player games : a reduction," Les Cahiers de Recherche 745, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SOLAN, Eilon, 2001. "Stopping games: recent results," Les Cahiers de Recherche 744, HEC Paris.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SHMAYA, Eran & SOLAN, Eilon, 2001. "An Application of Ramsey Theorem to stopping Games," Les Cahiers de Recherche 746, HEC Paris.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Simon Wilkie, 2002. "Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players," Microeconomics 0211008, EconWPA.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "The Stability and Efficiency of Economic and Social Networks," Microeconomics 0211011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- VIEILLE, Nicolas, 2001. "Stochastic games : recent results," Les Cahiers de Recherche 743, HEC Paris.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Anne van den Nouweland, 2002. "Strongly Stable Networks," Microeconomics 0211006, EconWPA.
- Barry Feldman, 2002. "A Dual Model of Cooperative Value," Game Theory and Information 0207001, EconWPA.