Report NEP-GTH-2000-04-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 1999. "On forward induction and evolutionary and strategic stability," Economics Working Papers 408, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Indrajit Ray, "undated". "Buying and Selling in Strategic Market Games," Discussion Papers 00/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Indrajit Ray & Lin Zhou, "undated". "Game Theory Via Revealed Preferences," Discussion Papers 00/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- R. Ferriere & R.E. Michod, 1999. "Wave Patterns in Spatial Games and the Evolution of Cooperation," Working Papers ir99041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Schinkel, Maarten-Pieter & Tuinstra, Jan & Vermeulen, Dries, 2000. "Bayesian learning in mis-specified models," BILTOKI 2000-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- M.A. Nowak & K. Sigmund, 1999. "Games on Grids," Working Papers ir99038, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:esl:ilrdps:051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2000. "Semi-Stationary Equilibrium in Leader-Follower Games," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-08, CIRANO.
- Esther Hauk, 1999. "Multiple prisoner's dilemma games with (out) an outside option: An experimental study," Economics Working Papers 391, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.