Report NEP-GTH-2000-02-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles A. Holt & Jacob K. Goeree, . "An Experimental Study of Costly Coordination," Virginia Economics Online Papers 326, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Huck & Wieland Müller & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2000. "The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: On Clustering in the Four-Player Hotelling Game," Working Papers 409, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Charles A. Holt & Monica Capra, . "Classroom Games: A Prisoner's Dilemma," Virginia Economics Online Papers 330, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sela, Aner & Dorothea K. Herreiner, . "Fictitious Play in Coordination Games," Discussion Paper Serie B 423, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Dec 1997.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Karl H. Schlag, . "Sophisticated Imitation in Cyclic Games," Discussion Paper Serie B 427, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Mar 1998.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, . "Asymmetric Inequality Aversion and Noisy Behavior in Alternating-Offer Bargaining Games," Virginia Economics Online Papers 329, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.