Report NEP-GRO-2021-10-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bluhm, Richard & Hodler, Roland & Schaudt, Paul, 2021. "Local majorities: How administrative divisions shape comparative development," Economics Working Paper Series 2110, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Daniel Meierrieks & David Stadelmann, 2021. "Is temperature adversely related to economic growth? Evidence on the short-run and the long-run links from sub-national data," CREMA Working Paper Series 2021-36, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang, 2021. "Generalized Cumulative Offer Processes," Discussion Papers 21/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Musibau, Hammed & Yanotti, Maria & Vespignani, Joaquin & Rabindra, Nepal, 2021. "Environmental performance in the West African economy: MM-quantile and 2SLS approach," Working Papers 2021-05, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Germain & Bruno Van der Linden, 2021. "Working Time Reduction and Employment in a Finite World," CESifo Working Paper Series 9351, CESifo.
- Josina Solomons & Kerschyl Singh & Jean-Francois Mercier, 2021. "Drivers of medium term growth," Occasional Bulletin of Economic Notes 11016, South African Reserve Bank.
- Lengwiler, Yvan, 2021. "Climate Protection versus Economic Convergence?," Working papers 2021/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Soon, Byung Min & Lee, Yong-Sun, 2021. "The Relationship between Employment and Economic Growth in the Korean Agri-Food Industry," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 313890, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlos Esteban Posada Posada, 2021. "Could the Colombian economy grow faster? How it would be possible?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 19683, Universidad EAFIT.