Report NEP-GRO-2021-08-16This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Pereira Serra, 2021. "The First Harrod Problem and Human Capital Formation," Working Papers 2113, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan & Oberfield, Ezra & Sampson, Thomas, 2021. "Endogenous education and long-run factor shares," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106968, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Horrell, Sara & Humphries, Jane & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2020. "Malthus’s missing women and children: demography and wages in historical perspective, England 1280-1850," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105553, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Fritsch & Martin Obschonka & Fabian Wahl & Michael Wyrwich, 2021. "Cultural Imprinting: Ancient Origins of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2021-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ly Dai Hung, 2021. "External Debts and Economic Growth when Debts Rating Matters," Working Papers hal-03277527, HAL.
- Katharina Erhardt & Simon Haenni, 2021. "The Cultural Roots of Firm Entry, Exit, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 9198, CESifo.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2021. "The macroeconomic cost of climate volatility," Papers 2108.01617, arXiv.org.
- Tarna Silue, 2021. "Financial Inclusion and Economic Growth : Evidence in the Digital Environment of Developing Countries," Working Papers hal-03281843, HAL.
- Ibrahim D. Raheem & Kazeem B. Ajide & Xuan V. Vo, 2021. "The Hype of Social Capital in the Finance - Growth Nexus," Working Papers 21/050, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).