Report NEP-GRO-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Restrepo, Pascual, 2019. "Automation and New Tasks: How Technology Displaces and Reinstates Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 12293, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lucas Bretschger, 2019. "Malthus in the Light of Climate Change," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/320, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Michael Dotsey & Wenli Li & Fang Yang, 2019. "Demographic Aging, Industrial Policy, and Chinese Economic Growth," Working Papers 2019-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Dvorkin, Maximiliano & Monge-Naranjo, Alexander, 2019. "Occupational Choice and the Dynamics of Human Capital, Inequality and Growth," Working Papers 2019-13, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2019. "The effect of airports on the growth of service exports," Discussion Papers 2019-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten, 2019. "Dynastic Human Capital, Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 12300, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arnaud Deseau & Adam Levai & Michèle Schmiegelow, 2019. "Access to Justice and Economic Development: Evidence from an International Panel Dataset," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2019009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Perez Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2019. "Population and the environment: the role of fertility, education and life expectancy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2019008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2019. "Estimated human capital externalities in an endogenous growth framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 7603, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yingyao Hu & Jiaxiong Yao, 2019. "Illuminating Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 19/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2018. "Path Break versus Path Drift: A Comparative Approach to Explain Variations in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 93561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2019. "Economic Development Thresholds for a Green Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 93534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caselli & Antonio Ciccone, 2019. "The Human Capital Stock: A Generalized Approach Comment," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_086, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Been-Lon Chen & Hung-Ju Chen & Ping Wang, 2019. "Long-Run Tax Incidence in a Human Capital-based Endogenous Growth Model with Labor-Market Frictions," NBER Working Papers 25783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.