Report NEP-GRO-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Remi Jedwab & Noel D. Johnson & Mark Koyama, 2019. "Pandemics, places, and populations: evidence from the Black Death," CESifo Working Paper Series 7524, CESifo.
- Leandro de Magalhaes & Francesco Giovannoni, 2019. "War and the Rise of Parliaments," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 19/709, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Federico Etro, 2019. "The Romer Model with Monopolistic Competition and General Technology," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2019. "Induced Shifting Involvements and Cycles of Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_924, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sofia Teives Henriques & Paul Sharp, 2019. "Without coal in the age of steam and dams in the age of electricity: an explanation for the failure of Portugal to industrialize before the Second World War," Working Papers 0148, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Federico Etro, 2019. "Monopolistic competition for the market with heterogeneous firms and Schumpeterian growth," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Christopher J. Boudreaux, 2019. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions, and Economic Growth: Does the Level of Development Matter?," Papers 1903.02934, arXiv.org.
- Talla Fokam, Dieu Ne Dort & Fotso Koyeu, Fourier Prevost & Ningaye, Paul, 2019. "Economic Growth and Poverty in Cameroon: the role of Employment," MPRA Paper 92254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Christian H Ebeke, 2019. "Inequality of Opportunity, Inequality of Income and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 19/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Nuno Palma, 2019. "Money and modernization in early modern England," Working Papers 0147, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Svenja Flechtner & Claudius Graebner, 2019. "The heterogeneous relationship between income and inequality: a panel co-integration approach," ICAE Working Papers 91, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Szerb, László, 2018. "Entrepreneurship, institutional economics, and economic growth: an ecosystem perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87350, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.