Report NEP-GRO-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galor, Oded & Özak, Ömer & Sarid, Assaf, 2018. "Geographical Roots of the Coevolution of Cultural and Linguistic Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 11982, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2019. "The Rise and Fall of Family Firms in the Process of Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 151, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Thomas TB Baudin & David De la Croix & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2019. "Childlessness and Economic Development: a Survey," Working Papers ECARES 2019-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2018. "Dead men tell no tales: how the Homo sapiens became Homo economicus," MPRA Paper 90643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Artificial Intelligence, Jobs, Inequality and Productivity: Does Aggregate Demand Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 12005, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard Bluhm & Melanie Krause, 2018. "Top Lights - Bright Cities and their Contribution to Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 7411, CESifo Group Munich.
- James J. Feigenbaum & James Lee & Filippo Mezzanotti, 2018. "Capital Destruction and Economic Growth: The Effects of Sherman's March, 1850-1920," NBER Working Papers 25392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Pereira, 2019. "Demographic Changes in a Small Open Economy with Endogenous Time Allocation and Age-Dependent Mortality," Working Papers REM 2019/63, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.