Report NEP-GRO-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galor, Oded & Savitskiy, Viacheslav, 2018. "Climatic Roots of Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carla Krolage & Andreas Peichl & Daniel Waldenström, 2018. "Richer or more Numerous or both? The Role of Population and Economic Growth for Top Income Shares," CESifo Working Paper Series 7385, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alex Coram, 2018. "The long run dynamics of economic growth with environmental catastrophe," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-20, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Miles, David K, 2018. "The Half Life of Economic Injustice," CEPR Discussion Papers 13342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Montolio & Ana Tur-Prats, 2018. "Long-lasting social capital and its impact on economic development: the legacy of the commons," Working Papers 2018/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2018. "Health and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 11939, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernihough, Alan & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2018. "Population and poverty in Ireland on the eve of the Great Famine," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2018-13, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Iyigun, Murat & Rubin, Jared & Seror, Avner, 2018. "A Theory of Conservative Revivals," IZA Discussion Papers 11954, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chabé-Ferret, Bastien & Gobbi, Paula, 2018. "Economic Uncertainty and Fertility Cycles: The Case of the Post-WWII Baby Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 13374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2018. "The impact of corruption on economic growth, a bootstrapping analysis," FEP Working Papers 612, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2018. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Atkeson, Andrew & Burstein, Ariel & Chatzikonstantinou, Manolis, 2018. "Transitional Dynamics in Aggregate Models of Innovative Investment," Staff Report 573, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Romer, Paul M., 2018. "On the Possibility of Progress," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2018-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2018. "Germs, Social Networks, and Growth," Staff Report 572, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nordhaus, William D., 2018. "Climate Change: The Ultimate Challenge for Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2018-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Bustos, Paula & Castro Vincenzi, Juan Manuel & Monras, Joan & Ponticelli, Jacopo, 2018. "Structural Transformation, Industrial Specialization, and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramírez-Rondán, N. R. & Terrones, Marco E. & Vilchez, Andrea, 2018. "Does financial sector development affect the growth gains from trade opennes?," MPRA Paper 90385, University Library of Munich, Germany.