Report NEP-GRO-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Physiological Constraints and Comparative Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 13119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carillo, Mario Francesco, 2018. "Agricultural policy and long-run development: evidence from Mussolini's Battle for Grain," MPRA Paper 88941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark, 2018. "Country of Origin, Earnings Convergence, and Human Capital Investment: A New Method for the Analysis of U.S. Immigrant Economic Assimilation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 247, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Amitava Krishna Dutt & Roberto Veneziani, 2017. "A Classical Model of Education, Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 815, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt & Roberto Veneziani, 2017. "Education and 'Human Capitalists' in a Classical-Marxian Model of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 816, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2018. "North-South Trade and Uneven Development in a Classical Conventional Wage Share Growth Model," MPRA Paper 88631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akos Valentinyi, 2018. "Quantity Measurement and Balanced Growth in Multi-Sector Growth Models," 2018 Meeting Papers 837, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zergawu, Yitagesu Zewdu & Walle, Yabibal M. & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel), 2018. "The Joint Impact of Infrastructure and Institutions on Economic Growth," Working Papers 2072/332584, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma & Alessio Moro, 2018. "The Rise of Services and Balanced Growth in Theory and Data," 2018 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2018. "Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth in Developing Countries: The Role of Openness," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7208406, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.