Report NEP-GRO-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphael Franck & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2017. "Emigration during the French Revolution: Consequences in the Short and Longue Durée," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 2, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Boberg-Fazlic, Nina & Ivets, Maryna & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2017. "Disease and Fertility: Evidence from the 1918 Influenza Pandemic in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1179, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "The lost race against the machine: Automation, education, and inequality in an R&D-based growth model," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 329, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fan Zhang & Joshua Hall & Feng Yao, 2017. "Does Economic Freedom Affect The Production Frontier? A Semiparametric Approach With Panel Data," Working Papers 17-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2017. "Philippine Inequality across the Twentieth Century: Slim Evidence but Fat Questions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2017. "Land, Housing, Growth and Inequality," DEM Working Papers 2017/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Enrique Llopis & Elvira Alonso & Paloma Fontanillo & Belén Hípola & Sara Méndez & Javier Ramos, 2017. "Welfare Levels of the Rural Population in Murcia, 1769-1895. Mortality and Demographic and Economic Instability," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1708, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Riana Razafimandimby Andrianjaka & Eric Rougier, 2017. "What difference does it make? Revue de littérature et analyse empirique des déterminants de la Trappe à Revenu Intermédiaire," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2017-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Clemens C. Struck, 2017. "On the Interaction of Growth, Trade and International Macroeconomics," Working Papers 201724, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Weijie Luo, 2017. "Inequality and Growth in the 21st Century," Discussion Papers 17/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Danladi Galadima, Mukhtar & Wambai Aminu, Abubakar, 2017. "Asymmetric Cointegration and Causality between Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 83057, University Library of Munich, Germany.