Report NEP-GRO-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ager, Philipp & Hansen, Casper Worm, 2017. "Closing Heaven's Door: Evidence from the 1920s U.S. Immigration Quota Acts," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2017. "The Magnitude of the Task Ahead: Macro Implications of Heterogeneous Technology," Discussion Papers 2017-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jakob B Madsen, 2017. "Is inequality increasing in r-g? Piketty’s principle of capitalist economics and the dynamics of inequality in Britain, 1210-2013," CAMA Working Papers 2017-63, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michel Serafinelli & Guido Tabellini, 2017. "Creativity over Time and Space," Working Papers 608, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "When is Trade Good for the Poor? Evidence from Recent Literature," MPRA Paper 82069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CESifo Working Paper Series 6367, CESifo.
- Christian Lessmann & Arne Steinkraus, 2017. "The Geography of Natural Resources, Ethnic Inequality and Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 6299, CESifo.
- Van Noort, S., 2017. "Causes and Effects of Private Property Rights Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1746, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kirill Chmel & Alexander Demin & Kirill Kazantcev, 2017. "Dictators’ Behavior Under Conditions of Economic Sanctions Cumulative Effect," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/PS/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.