Report NEP-GRO-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Comino, Stefano & Galasso, Alberto & Graziano, Clara, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SERGI BASCO & John P. Tang, 2017. "The Samurai Bond: Credit Supply And Economic Growth In Pre-War Japan," CEH Discussion Papers 05, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Tyrefors, Björn & Lindgren, Erik & Pettersson-Lidbom, Per, 2017. "The Political Economics of Growth, Labor Control and Coercion: Evidence from a Suffrage Reform," Working Paper Series 1172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 24 Sep 2019.
- Claude Diebolt & Charlotte Le Chapelain & Audrey-Rose Menard, 2017. "Industrialization as a Deskilling Process? Steam Engines and Human Capital in XIXth Century France," Working Papers 07-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Howden, David & Kampe, Joakim, 2016. "Time Preference and the Process of Civilization," MPRA Paper 79805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirill Borissov & Stefano Bosi & Thai Ha-Huy & Leonor Modesto, 2017. "Heterogeneous Human Capital, Inequality and Growth: The Role of Patience and Skills," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/17, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2017. "What Was the Industrial Revolution?," NBER Working Papers 23547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2017. "Innovation and Inequality in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-057/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Charpe, Matthieu., 2017. "Top income share and economic growth linear and non-linear effects," ILO Working Papers 994956393002676, International Labour Organization.
- Dániel Baksa & István Kónya, 2017. "Interest premium and economic growth: the case of CEE," NBP Working Papers 266, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Long Run and Short Run Impacts of Exports on Economic Growth: Evidence from Gabon," MPRA Paper 79871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohanty, Biswajit & Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Dastidar, Ananya Ghosh, 2017. "What explains Regional Imbalances in Infrastructure?: Evidence from Indian States," Working Papers 17/197, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.