Report NEP-GRO-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Angela Greulich & Grégory Ponthière, 2017. "Development, fertility and childbearing age: A unified growth theory," PSE Working Papers halshs-01452846, HAL.
- William J. Collins & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2017. "Up from Slavery? African American Intergenerational Economic Mobility Since 1880," NBER Working Papers 23395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexey A. Egorov & Oleg V. Leshukov & Alexander D. Gromov, 2017. "The Role of Universities in Economic Development of Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/EDU/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang Djimeli, 2017. "The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis," Working Papers halshs-01512678, HAL.
- Ugo Panizza, 2017. "Non-linearities in the Relationship between Finance and Growth," IHEID Working Papers 12-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2016. "Does Trade Openness Matter for Economic Growth in the CEE Countries?," MPRA Paper 78869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Growth Effects of Annuities and Government Transfers in Perpetual Youth Models," MPRA Paper 78982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens Struck & Adnan Velic, 2017. "Automation, New Technology, and Non-Homothetic Preferences," Trinity Economics Papers tep1217, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- David Byrne & Stephen Oliner & Daniel Sichel, 2017. "Prices of High-Tech Products, Mismeasurement, and Pace of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 23369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.