Report NEP-GRO-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casey, Gregory & Galor, Oded, 2017. "Is faster economic growth compatible with reductions in carbon emissions? The role of diminished population growth," MPRA Paper 76164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Garcia-Macia & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2017. "How Destructive is Innovation?," Working Papers 17-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Shoumitro Chatterjee & Tom Vogl, 2016. "Growth and Childbearing in the Short- and Long-Run," NBER Working Papers 23000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2017. "A Cliometric Model of Unified Growth. Family Organization and Economic Growth in the Long Run of History," Working Papers 03-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Areendam Chanda & Dachao Ruan, 2017. "Early Urbanization and the Persistence of Regional Disparities within Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2017-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Panza, Laura & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2017. "Australian Exceptionalism? Inequality and Living Standards 1821-1871," CEPR Discussion Papers 11756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Grigsby, John & Nicholas, Tom, 2017. "The Rise of American Ingenuity: Innovation and Inventors of the Golden Age," CEPR Discussion Papers 11755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Faustine Perrin, 2016. "Economic and Demographic Interactions in Post World War France: A Gendered Approach," Working Papers 10-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Human capital accumulation in France at the dawn of the XIXth century: Lessons from the Guizot Inquiry," Working Papers 01-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Francesco Grigoli & Evelio Paredes & Gabriel Di Bella, 2016. "Inequality and Growth; A Heterogeneous Approach," IMF Working Papers 16/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Lee, Minsoo & Villaruel, Mai Lin & Gaspar, Raymond, 2016. "Effects of Temperature Shocks on Economic Growth and Welfare in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 501, Asian Development Bank.
- Clemens Struck & Adnan Velic, 2017. "To Augment Or Not To Augment? A Conjecture On Asymmetric Technical Change," Trinity Economics Papers tep0117, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gong, Gang, 2016. "Two Stages of Economic Development," ADBI Working Papers 628, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Klasen, Stephan & Wacker, Konstantin M., 2016. "There is poverty convergence," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4807, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Shakhnoza Ganisherovna Akramova, 2016. "Demographic Trends And Human Capital Development In Uzbekistan," Working papers 2016-09-11, Voice of Research.
- Xinshen Diao & Kenneth Harttgen & Margaret McMillan, 2017. "The Changing Structure of Africa's Economies," NBER Working Papers 23021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.