Report NEP-GRO-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gollin, Douglas & Hansen, Casper Worm & Wingender, Asger, 2016. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 11611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandra M. de Pleijt & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2016. "Accounting for the ‘Little Divergence’ What drove economic growth in pre-industrial Europe, 1300-1800?," Working Papers 0104, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sutirtha Roy , Martin Kessler and Arvind Subramanian, 2016. "Glimpsing the End of Economic History? Unconditional Convergence and the Missing Middle Income Trap - Working Paper 438," Working Papers 438, Center for Global Development.
- Verda Salman & Aliya H. Khan & Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2015. "Issues in Statistical Modelling of Human Capital and Economic Growth Nuxus: A Cross Country Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:126, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2016. "Towards an explanation of inequality in pre-modern societies:the role of colonies and high population density," MPRA Paper 74877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buera, Francisco J. & Oberfield, Ezra, 2015. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," Working Paper Series WP-2016-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "The implications of automation for economic growth and the labor share," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 18-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Tuominen Elina, 2016. "Changes or levels? Reassessment of the relationship between top-end inequality and growth," Working Papers 1609, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Yasir Khan & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Impact of Formal and Informal Institutions on Economic Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:130, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.