Report NEP-GRO-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klemp, Marc & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2016. "Fecundity, Fertility and the Formation of Human Capital," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 296, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sarid, Assaf & Eckstein, Zvi & Tamir, Yuli (Yael), 2016. "Do cognitive skills Impact Growth or Levels of GDP per capita?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pleijt, Alexandra M. de & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2016. "Human Capital Formation during the First Industrial Revolution: Evidence from the Use of Steam Engines," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 294, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- christoph Eder, 2016. "Missing Men:World War II Casualties and Structural Change," HiCN Working Papers 229, Households in Conflict Network.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2016. "Six Centuries of British Economic Growth: a Time-Series Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 297, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lains, Pedro, 2016. "Agriculture and Economic Development on the European Frontier : Portugal, 1000-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23463, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & David Powell, 2016. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth, the Labor Force and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 22452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.