Report NEP-GRO-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2016. "Ancestry and Development: New Evidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0820, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "The long-run impact of human capital on innovation and economic development in the regions of Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2016-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers of BETA 2016-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Cunado, Juncal & Filis, George & Perez de Gracia, Fernando, 2015. "The Resource Curse Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence from a Panel VAR," MPRA Paper 72085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amat Adarov & Mario Holzner & Luka Sikic, 2016. "Backwardness, Industrialisation and Economic Development in Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kaixing Huang, 2016. "Demographic Transition and the Unobservable Scale Effects of Economic Growth," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "Growth Theory and Growth Accounting: Reformulating Our Understanding of Growth," Working Papers 106, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Markus Brueckner & Francisco Carneiro, 2016. "Terms of Trade Volatility, Government Spending Cyclicality, and Economic Growth," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-638, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Eduard Alvarez & Mario Holzner & Stefan Jestl & Jordi Marti-Henneberg, 2016. "Introducing Railway Time in the Balkans: Economic eﬀects of railway construction in Southeast Europe and beyond since the early 19th century until present days," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 121, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Minoru Watanabe, 2016. "Minimum Wage, Economic Growth and Preference for Consumption," Discussion Papers 1617, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Timothy Swanson, 2016. "Economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," CIES Research Paper series 43-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- François Bourguignon & Pierre-Emmanuel Darpeix, 2016. "Air traffic and economic growth: the case of developing countries," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01332085, HAL.
- Sultan, Yousuf & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Does microfinance affect economic growth? Evidence from Bangladesh based on ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 72123, University Library of Munich, Germany.