Report NEP-GRO-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter K. Kruse-Andersen, 2016. "Directed Technical Change and Economic Growth Effects of Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers 16-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nadir Altinok & Abdurrahman Aydemir, 2016. "Does one size fit all? The impact of cognitive skills on economic growth," Working Papers of BETA 2016-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers 09-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Utku Teksoz & Katerina Kalcheva, 2016. "Institutional differences across resource-based economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Institutions vs. "First-Nature" Geography - What Drives Economic Growth in Europe's Regions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wallis, Patrick & Colson, Justin & Chilosi, David, 2016. "Puncturing the Malthus delusion: structural change in the British economy before the industrial revolution, 1500-1800," Economic History Working Papers 66816, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Remoteness equals backwardness? Human capital and market access in the European regions: insights from the long run," Working Papers of BETA 2016-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Aging, Pensions, and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-17-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Dec 2016.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2016. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 2016-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "War and peace: why is political stability pivotal for economic growth of OIC countries?," MPRA Paper 71678, University Library of Munich, Germany.