Report NEP-GRO-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2015. "Pollution and Mortality in the 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 21647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Battaglini & Levon Barseghyan, 2015. "Political Economy of Debt and Growth," NBER Working Papers 21660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2015. "Democracy and Income: taking parameter heterogeneity and cross-country dependency into account," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Desiere, Sam & D'Haese, Marijke, 2015. "Boserup versus Malthis: does population pressure drive agricultural intensification? Evidence from Burundi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211571, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Wei & Suen, Richard M. H., 2015. "Diversity and Economic Growth in a Model with Progressive Taxation," MPRA Paper 67569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Begüm Erdil Şahin, 2015. "The Relationship Between R&D Expenditures and Economic Growth: Panel Data Analysis 1990-2013," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 207, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Quy-Toan Do & Andrei A. Levchenko & Claudio Raddatz, 2015. "Comparative Advantage, International Trade, and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 21677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ünal Töngür & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2015. "The Nexus of Economic Growth, Military Expenditures and Income Inequality," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 208, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud & Keyu Jin, 2015. "Credit constraints and growth in a global economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimitrios Paparas & Christian Richter, 2015. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2015.06, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Mauro Bambi & Cristina Di Girolami & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2015. "Generically distributed investments on flexible projects and endogenous growth," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2015-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Duygu Canbek, 2015. "Public Debt and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 283, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.