Report NEP-GRO-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Selaya & Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Anne Sofie B. Knudsen, 2015. "The Bounty of the Sea and Long-Run Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2015, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Philipp Ager & Casper Worm Hansen & Lars Lønstrup, 2015. "Shaking up the Equilibrium: Natural Disasters, Immigration and Economic Geography," Discussion Papers 15-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Life expectancy and education: Evidence from the cardiovascular revolution," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 261, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michiel Gerritse, 2015. "Does trade cause long-run development? Theory and evidence from countries behind the Suez channel," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1100, European Regional Science Association.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Richard Blundell & David Hemous & Antonin Bergeaud & Philippe Aghion, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," 2015 Meeting Papers 1115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- JÃ¸rgen T. Lauridsen, 2015. "Is there a fertility paradox in Denmark?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p50, European Regional Science Association.
- Puente-Ajovin, Miguel & Ramos, Arturo, 2015. "An improvement over the normal distribution for log-growth rates of city sizes: Empirical evidence for France, Germany, Italy and Spain," MPRA Paper 67471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- jesus lopez-rodriguez & Diego Martinez, 2015. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU_x0003_," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Raddatz, Claudio, 2015. "Comparative Advantage, International Trade, and Fertility," CEPR Discussion Papers 10903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Bento, 2015. "Quantifying the Effects of Patent Protection on Innovation, Imitation, Growth, and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers 20150801-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Selin Ozyurt & Stephane Dees, 2015. "Regional dynamics of growth in the European Union: To what extent spatial spillovers matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p242, European Regional Science Association.
- Roxana Loredana Dan & Alexandru Avram, 2015. "The Impact Of The Research And Development Expenditure On Gdp Growth, Investments And Consumption In The Eu. A," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105361, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Grace Carolina Guevara Rosero, 2015. "Impact of agglomeration on the regional growth of Latin American countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p675, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron W Nielsen, 2015. "The Insecure Future of the World Economic Growth," Papers 1510.07928, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Zsolt Krajcsik, 2015. "A Review Of The Economic Growth And Development Theories," Enterprise Theory and Practice Doctoral School (ETPDS) Working Papers 13, Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc.