Report NEP-GRO-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Bénabou & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2015. "Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 21105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanet Sinding Bentzen, 2015. "Acts of God? Religiosity and Natural Disasters Across Subnational World Districts," Discussion Papers 15-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Human Capital in the Process of Development," CSEF Working Papers 400, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2014. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-033/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- John M Luiz, 2015. "The Impact of Fractionalization on Cultural Distance Measures," Working Papers 514, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2015. "Structural Change and Transformation of Growth Regime in the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers e-15-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Akira Momota, 2015. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of Fertility, Capital Accumulation, and Economic Welfare," KIER Working Papers 917, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dragone, Davide & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Economic Development, Novelty Consumption, and Body Weight: Evidence from the East German Transition to Capitalism," IZA Discussion Papers 8967, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2015. "The Dynamics of Government Debt and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 63693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi & Andrés, Antonio R., 2014. "Economic Implications of Business Dynamics for KE-Associated Economic Growth and Inclusive Development in African Countries," MPRA Paper 63793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The Growth Effects of R&D Spending in the EU: A Meta-Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 254, The Ratio Institute.
- Athula Naranpanawa, 2015. "Agricultural productivity and pro-poor regional growth: A computable general equilibrium analysis of India," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201503, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Gazi M. Hassan & Arusha Cooray & Mark J. Holmes, 2015. "The Effect of Female and Male Health on Economic Growth: Cross-Country Evidence within a Production Function Framework," Working Papers in Economics 15/03, University of Waikato.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Structural Change and Innovation in Developing Economies: A Way Out of the Middle Income Trap ?," LEM Papers Series 2015/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Henze, Philipp, 2015. "Structural Change and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Germany," EconStor Preprints 109138, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gilberto Gonz'alez-Parra & Benito Chen-Charpentier & Abraham J. Arenas & Miguel Diaz-Rodriguez, 2015. "Mathematical modeling of physical capital using the spatial Solow model," Papers 1504.04388, arXiv.org.