Report NEP-GRO-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Prettner & Holger Strulik, 2015. "Trade and Productivity: The Family Connection Redux," FIW Working Paper series 148, FIW.
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim, 2015. "Malthusian pressures: Empirical evidence from a frontier economy," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 42/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke & Gregory Clark & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The growing dependence of Britain on trade during the Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers Number 126, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xiao Jiang & Luis Villanueva, 2015. "Smith, Malthus and Recent Evidence in Global Population Dynamics," Working Papers 1502, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Cavalcanti, Tiago & Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2015. "Growth and Human Capital: A Network Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 10492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xinshen Diao & Margaret McMillan, 2015. "Toward an Understanding of Economic Growth in Africa: A Re-Interpretation of the Lewis Model," NBER Working Papers 21018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalya Martynova, 2015. "Effect of bank capital requirements on economic growth: a survey," DNB Working Papers 467, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2015. "Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling," AMSE Working Papers 1513, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.