Report NEP-GRO-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saam, Marianne, 2014. "The identification of directed technical change revisited," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-127, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Andriana BELLOU & Emanuela CARDIA, 2015. "Baby-Boom, Baby-Bust and the Great Depression," Cahiers de recherche 02-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Income inequality, capitalism and ethno-linguistic fractionalization," KOF Working papers 14-370, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gilbert Kollenbach, 2014. "Endogenous growth with a limited fossil fuel extraction capacity," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 169-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Ewa Lechman, 2015. "The ‘Technological Take-Off’ And The ‘Critical Mass’. A Trial Conceptualization," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 26, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Senay, Acikgöz & Mert, Merter, 2015. "The endogeneity of the natural rate of growth: An alternative approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Castells-Quintana, 2015. "“Malthus living in a slum: urban concentration, infrastructures and economic growth”," AQR Working Papers 201505, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2014. "Pensions, Education, and Growth: A Positive Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-37, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Susanto Basu, 2014. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," 2014 Meeting Papers 787, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Baris Alpaslan, 2015. "Public Spending and Transitional Dynamics of an Innovation-Based Growth Model," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 199, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ken Tabata, 2015. "Population Aging and Growth: the Effect of PAYG Pension Reform," Discussion Paper Series 125, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2015.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2015. "Skill-Structure Shocks, the Share of the High-Tech Sector and Economic Growth Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 554, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Niebel, Thomas, 2014. "ICT and economic growth: Comparing developing, emerging and developed countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-117, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Megersa, Kelbesa & Cassimon, Danny, 2014. "Public debt, economic growth and public sector management in developing countries: is there a link?," IOB Working Papers 2014.11, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Jeroen van den Bergh, 2015. "Green Agrowth as a Third Option: Removing the GDP-Growth Constraint on Human Progress," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 19, WWWforEurope.