Report NEP-GRO-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Costalli & Luigi Moretti & Costantino Pischedda, 2014. "The Economic Costs of Civil War: Synthetic Counterfactual Evidence and the Effects of Ethnic Fractionalization," HiCN Working Papers 184, Households in Conflict Network.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José Carlos Tello, 2014. " The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-380, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2014. "Progressive Taxation, Endogenous Growth, and Macroeconomic (In)stability," Working Papers 201424, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet & Agnès Soucat, 2014. "Effects of urbanization on economic growth and human capital formation in Africa," Working Papers halshs-01068271, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Iftekhar Hasan & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual Banking System: Relative Importance of Islamic Banks," Working Papers hal-01065676, HAL.
- Paul Alagidede and George Adu, 2014. "Climate change and economic growth in sub-Sahara Africa: A nonparametric evidence," Working Papers 460, Economic Research Southern Africa.