Report NEP-GRO-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sng, Tuan-Hwee & Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2014. "Asia's Little Divergence: State Capacity in China and Japan before 1850," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Francesco Porcelli & Riccardo Trezzi, 2014. "The Impact of Earthquakes on Economic Activity: Evidence from Italy," Working papers 7, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Charles Anderton, 2014. "The Social Evolution of Terror and Genocide across Time and Geographic Space: Perspectives from Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Papers 1407, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Eckhardt Bode & Lucia Perez Villar, 2014. "Creativity, Education or What? On the Measurement of Regional Human Capital," Kiel Working Papers 1958, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2014. "Distribution-led Growth in the Long Run," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_814, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mauro Bambi & Cristina Di Girolami & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2014. "On the Consequences of Generically Distributed Investments on Flexible Projects in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers 14/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Enriqueta Camps & Stanley Engerman, 2014. "The impact of race and inequality on human capital formation in Latin America during the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries," Economics Working Papers 1436, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2016.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Growth, Unemployment, and Fiscal Policy: A Political Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration and economic growth in the OECD countries 1986-2006," Post-Print halshs-00800617, HAL.
- Naoko Hara & Shotaro Yamane, 2013. "New Monthly Estimation Approach for Nowcasting GDP Growth: The Case of Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-14, Bank of Japan.
- Dan Andrews & Ben Westmore, 2014. "Managerial Capital and Business R&D as Enablers of Productivity Convergence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1137, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "On the (De)Stabilizing Effect of Public Debt in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01059567, HAL.