Report NEP-GRO-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Omer Ozak, 2014. "The Agricultural Origins of Time Preference," Working Papers 2014-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ager, Philipp & Ciccone, Antonio, 2014. "Rainfall Risk and Religious Membership in the Late Nineteenth-Century United States," Working Papers 14-20, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Bozzano, Monica, 2014. "Family Structure and the Education Gender Gap: Evidence from Italian Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 8347, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stratford Douglas & Anne Walker, 2014. "Coal Mining and the Resource Curse in the Eastern United States," Working Papers 14-01, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Nonso Obikili, 2014. "An Examination of Sub-National Growth in Nigeria: 1999 - 2012," Working Papers 438, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Guido Alfani, 2014. "Economic inequality in northwestern Italy: A long-term view (fourteenth to eighteenth centuries)," Working Papers 061, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Areendam Chanda & Bibhudutta Panda, 2014. "Productivity Growth in Goods and Services Across The Heterogeneous States of America," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2014. "Global Population Growth, Technology and Malthusian Constraints: A Quantitative Growth Theoretic Perspective," CIES Research Paper series 25-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute, revised 01 May 2016.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2013. "Fertility in the absence of self-control," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00823264, HAL.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C, 2014. "Knowledge spillovers, ICT and productivity growth," Working Papers 14624, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Xin Meng & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian, 2014. "Aggregate Fertility and Household Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis using Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 20050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Huy, 2014. "The effect of land fragmentation on labor allocation and the economic diversity of farm households: The case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 57643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Acevedo Mejia, 2014. "Debt, Growth and Natural Disasters A Caribbean Trilogy," IMF Working Papers 14/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2014. "Debt and economic growth in the European Union: what causes what?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.