Report NEP-GRO-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GRO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spenkuch, Jörg & Tillmann, Philipp, 2014. "Elite Influence? Religion, Economics, and the Rise of the Nazis," MPRA Paper 54909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hannes Mueller, 2014. "Growth and Violence: Argument for a Per Capita Measure of Civil War," Working Papers 756, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights, the Pool of Knowledge, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2014. "Determining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Regional Economies in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 58, WWWforEurope.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Herman J. Moscoso Boedo & Asli Senkal, 2014. "Misallocation, informality, and human capital: understanding the role of institutions," Working Papers 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bakker, Gerben, 2014. "Soft power: the media industries in Britain since 1870," Economic History Working Papers 56333, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Sestito, 2014. "My parents taught me. Evidence on the family transmission of values," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 955, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014. "Economic Freedom in the Long Run: Evidence from OECD Countries (1850-2007)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Cette, G., 2014. "Does ICT remain a powerful engine of growth?," Working papers 476, Banque de France.
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Forte Deltell Anabel & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2014. "Does Social Capital Matter for European Regional Growth," Working Papers 2014130, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.