Report NEP-GEO-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Rocchetta & Andrea Mina, 2018. "Technological Coherence and the Adaptive Resilience of Regional Economies," LEM Papers Series 2018/30, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marte C.W. Solheim & Ron Boschma & Sverre Herstad, 2018. "Related variety, unrelated variety and the novelty content of firm innovation in urban and non-urban locations," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1836, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2018.
- Marco Di Cataldo & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2018. "An assessment of EU Cohesion Policy in the UK regions: direct effects and the dividend of targeting," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 135, European Institute, LSE.
- Dario Diodato & Andrea Morrison & Sergio Petralia, 2018. "Migration and invention in the age of mass migration," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1835, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2018.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin & Sanders, Mark & Schippers, Vincent & Steinwachs, Thomas, 2018. "Shedding Light on the Spatial Diffusion of Disasters," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181556, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Isabelle CHORT & Philippe DE VREYER & Thomas ZUBER, 2018. "Enduring Gendered Mobility Patterns in Contemporary Senegal," Working Papers 2018-2019_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2018.
- Qi, Shusen & de Haas, Ralph & Ongena, S.R.G. & Straetmans, Stefan, 2018. "Move a Little Closer? Information Sharing and the Spatial Clustering of Bank Branches," Discussion Paper 2018-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Margarian, Anne, 2018. "Strukturwandel in der Wissensökonomie: Eine Analyse von Branchen-, Lage- und Regionseffekten in Deutschland," Thuenen Reports 278233, Johann Heinrich von Thuenen-Institut (vTI), Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.