Report NEP-GEO-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia C. Melo & Daniel J. Graham, 2017. "Transport-Induced Agglomeration Effects: Evidence for US Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers REM 2017/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fretz, Stephan & Parchet, Raphaï¿½l & Robert-Nicoud, Frï¿½dï¿½ric, 2017. "Highways, Market Access, and Spatial Sorting," CEPR Discussion Papers 12437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Pedro Pontes & Carlos Eduardo Lobo e Silva, 2017. "Location of R&D activities by vertical multinationals over asymmetric countries," Working Papers REM 2017/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Esteban Nicolini & Henry Willebald, 2017. "Growth and regional disparities in the Southern Cone, 1890-1960," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-11, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Gabriel Lyrio de Oliveira & AndrÃ© Luis Squarize Chagas, 2017. "Effects of a Cash Transfer Program on Origin-Destination Migration Flows," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Marcel Henkel & Tobias Seidel, 2016. "A Spatial Perspective on European Integration: Heterogeneous Welfare and Migration Effects from the Single Market and the Brexit," CESifo Working Paper Series 6289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian, 2017. "Energy transition in Germany and regional spillovers: What triggers the diffusion of renewable energy in firms?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- AMBA OYON, Claude Marius & Mbratana, Taoufiki, 2017. "Simultaneous equation models with spatially autocorrelated error components," MPRA Paper 82395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daire McCoy, Sean Lyons, Edgar Morgenroth, Donal Palcic, Leonie Allen, 2017. "The impact of broadband and other infrastructure on the location of new business establishments," GRI Working Papers 282, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Gude, Alberto & Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Orea, Luis, 2017. "Heterogeneous spillovers among Spanish provinces: A generalized spatial stochastic frontier model," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2017. "Public R&D Subsidies: Collaborative versus Individual Place-Based Programs for SMEs," CSEF Working Papers 488, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Stefan Jestl & Mathias Moser & Anna K. Raggl, 2017. "Can’t Keep Up with the Joneses: How Relative Deprivation Pushes Internal Migration in Austria," wiiw Working Papers 137, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yun Jeong Choi & Jee Young Kim & Min Hee You, 2017. "Radius Restriction and Firms' Survival: Evidence from the Coffee Franchise Industry," Working papers 2017rwp-115, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.