Report NEP-GEO-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 127, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Dalmazzo, Alberto & de Blasio, Guido & Poy, Samuele, 2017. "Local Secessions, Homophily, and Growth. A Model with some Evidence from the Regions of Abruzzo and Molise (Italy, 1963)," GLO Discussion Paper Series 125, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andrew Barker, 2017. "Improving productivity in New Zealand's economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1419, OECD Publishing.
- Axelsson, Tobias & Palacio, Andrés, 2017. "Transforming Indonesia: Structural change in a regional perspective 1968-2010," Lund Papers in Economic History 164, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Taiji Furusawa & Tomohiko Inui & Keiko Ito & Heiwai Tang, 2017. "Global Sourcing and Domestic Production Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 6658, CESifo.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Deiana, Claudio & Havari, Enkelejda & Mazzarella, Gianluca & Meroni, Elena Claudia, 2017. "What Are You Voting For? Proximity to Refugee Reception Centres and Voting in the 2016 Italian Constitutional Referendum," IZA Discussion Papers 11060, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).