Report NEP-GEO-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carol Newman & John Page, 2017. "Industrial clusters: The case for Special Economic Zones in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- DEBARSY, Nicolas & DOSSOUGOIN, Cyrille & ERTUR, Cem & GNABO, Jean-Yves, 2016. "Measuring sovereign risk spillovers and assessing the role of transmission channels: a spatial econometrics approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2016053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01412393, HAL.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Mongeau, Christian & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2016. "Knowledge Composition, Jacobs Externalities and Innovation Performance in European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201607, University of Turin.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Emily Farchy & Ioannis Kaplanis & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2017. "What Makes Cities More Productive?: Agglomeration economies and the role of urban governance: Evidence from 5 OECD Countries," OECD Productivity Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Gómez-Zaldívar, Manuel & Mosqueda, Marco T. & Duran, Jazmin A., 2017. "Localization of manufacturing industries and specialization in Mexican states: 1993–2013," MPRA Paper 76510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Möller, Joachim & Eppelsheimer, Johann, 2016. "The Wage Effects of Regional Brain Gain and Brain Drain Revisited," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145506, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Francesco Andreoli & Eugenio Peluso, 2017. "So close yet so unequal: Reconsidering spatial inequality in U.S. cities," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def055, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gianni Guastella & Stefano Pareglio & Paolo Sckokai, 2017. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Land Use Efficiency in Large and Small Municipalities," Working Papers 2017.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Isabelle Chort & Philippe De Vreyer & Thomas Zuber, 2017. "Gendered internal migration patterns in Senegal," Working Papers DT/2017/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Tony Addison & Amadou Boly & Anthony Mveyange, 2017. "The impact of mining on spatial inequality: Recent evidence from Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- JONES, Jonathan & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2016. "Scale effect in a LUTI model of Brussels: challenges for policy evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers 2016034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).