Report NEP-GEO-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander D. Rothenberg & Samuel Bazzi & Shanthi Nataraj & Amalavoyal V. Chari, 2017. "Assessing the Spatial Concentration of Indonesia's Manufacturing Sector Evidence from Three Decades," Working Papers 1180, RAND Corporation.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo A. Haddad, Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "New evidence on the wage curve: non-linearities, urban size, and spatial scale in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_39, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Ana Maria Bonomia Barufi, 2016. "From Rivers to Roads: Spatial Mismatch and Inequality of Opportunity in Urban Labor Markets of a Megacity," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_40, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Jordaan, Jacob A. & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016. "The domestic productivity effects of FDI in Greece: loca(lisa)tion matters!," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68816, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wixe, Sofia & Nilsson, Pia & Naldi, Lucia & Westlund, Hans, 2017. "Disentangling Innovation in Small Food Firms: The role of External Knowledge, Support, and Collaboration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 446, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Diana Lúcia Gonzaga da Silva & Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2016. "Location and wages: the contribution of firm and worker effects in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_41, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Rojas Rivera, Angela Milena & Rengifo López, Juan Camilo, 2016. "Desarrollo económico y espacial desigual: panorama teórico y aproximaciones al caso colombiano," BORRADORES DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA 015257, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.