Report NEP-GEO-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ezra Oberfield & Francisco Buera, 2016. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," 2016 Meeting Papers 1538, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerritse, Michiel & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Does federal contracting spur development? Federal contracts, income, output, and jobs in US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- daniel wilson & enrico moretti, 2016. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," 2016 Meeting Papers 1566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Di Cataldo, 2016. "Gaining and losing EU Objective 1 funds: Regional development in Britain and the prospect of Brexit," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 120, European Institute, LSE.
- Leda Bargiotti & Inge Gielis & Bram Verdegem & Pieter Breyne & Francesco Pignatelli & Paul Smits & Ray Boguslawski, 2016. "Guidelines for public administrations on location privacy: European Union Location Framework," JRC Working Papers JRC103110, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).