Report NEP-GEO-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ludwig von Auer & Andranik Stepanyan & Mark Trede, 2016. "Classifying Industries Into Types of Relative Concentration," CQE Working Papers 5516, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bas Karreman & Martijn J. Burger & Frank G. van Oort, 2016. "Location Choices of Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Role of Overseas Communities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-078/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Innovation Policies and New Regional Growth Paths: A place-based system failure framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Franz Tödtling & Tanja Sinozic & Alexander Auer, 2016. "Knowledge bases, multi-scale interaction and transformation of the Vienna medical cluster," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2016_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Wyrwich, Michael & Stuetzer, Michael & Sternberg, Rolf, 2016. "Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: A tale of two regions," MPRA Paper 74241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feler, Leo & Senses, Mine Zeynep, 2016. "Trade Shocks and the Provision of Local Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 10231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut & Ueki, Yasushi, 2016. "Spatial structures of manufacturing clusters in Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, and Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 617, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro & Sakata, Shozo, 2016. "Spatial patterns of manufacturing clusters in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 616, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mirjam Schindler & Geoffrey Caruso & Pierre M. Picard, 2016. "Equilibrium and first-best city with endogenous exposure to local air pollution from traffic," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.