Report NEP-GEO-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 16055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- José Aguilar Retureta, 2016. "Explaining regional inequality from the periphery: The mexican case, 1900-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1608, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Vernon Henderson & Tim Squires & Adam Storeygard & David Weil, 2016. "The Global Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Nature, History, and the Role of Trade," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0816, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Novy, Dennis, 2016. "Estimating Border Effects: The Impact of Spatial Aggregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fujii, Daisuke & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Determinants of Industrial Coagglomeration and Establishment-level Productivity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 57, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2016. "The Effect of Local Taxes on Firm Performance: Evidence from Geo-referenced Data," CEIS Research Paper 377, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Apr 2016.
- Lin, Yatang & Qin, Yu & Xie, Zhuan, 2015. "International technology transfer and domesticinnovation: evidence from the high-speed rail sector inChina," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66057, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2016. "Regional economic impact assessment with missing input-output data: a spatial econometrics approach for Poland," Working Papers 2016-004, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- SÃ¡nchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel & Consoli, Davide, 2016. "Regional Human Capital and University Orientation: A case study on Spain," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201601, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 28 Oct 2019.
- FUKUGAWA Nobuya, 2016. "Knowledge Creation and Dissemination by Local Public Technology Centers in Regional and Sectoral Innovation Systems: Insights from patent data," Discussion papers 16061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Relatedness, external linkages and innovation”," AQR Working Papers 201603, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Ivan Muñiz Olivera & Vania Sánchez Trujillo, 2016. "¿Conlleva La Descentralización De La Población Y Del Empleo Un Modelo De Movilidad Más Eficiente? Evidencia Para El Caso De Ciudad De México 2000-2010," Working Papers wpdea1604, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.