Report NEP-GEO-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fagerberg , Jan & Srholec , Martin, 2016. "Explaining regional economic performance: the role of competitiveness, specialization and capabilities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- McCoy, Daire & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Palcic, Donal & Allen, Leonie, 2016. "The impact of local infrastructure on new business establishments," MPRA Paper 69074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AKAMATSU Takashi & MORI Tomoya & TAKAYAMA Yuki, 2016. "Agglomerations in a Multi-region Economy: Polycentric versus monocentric patterns," Discussion papers 16009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rey, Sergio, 2016. "Space-time patterns of rank concordance: Local indicators of mobility association with application to spatial income inequality dynamics," MPRA Paper 69480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Tselios, Vassilis & Psycharis, Yannis, 2015. "Politics and investment: examining the territorial allocation of public investment in Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 10422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jing Chen & Randall Jackson, 2015. "Economic Clusters Research: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers Resource Document 2015-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, revised Jan 2016.
- Christian Longhi, 2015. "Clusters and collective learning networks: the case of the Competitiveness Cluster ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01248304, HAL.
- John V. Winters, 2016. "Do Earnings by College Major Affect Graduate Migration?," Economics Working Paper Series 1604, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Carl Bonander & Niklas Jakobsson & Federico Podestà & Mikael Svenson, 2016. "Universities as engines for regional growth? Using the synthetic control method to analyze the effects of research universities," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-03, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Neil Lee, 2016. "Powerhouse of Cards? Understanding the 'Northern Powerhouse'," SERC Policy Papers 014, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Görg, Holger & Jabbour, Liza, 2015. "Availability of business services and outward investment: Evidence from French firms," Kiel Working Papers 2008, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo, 2016. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in China 1999-2013: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 69157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.