Report NEP-GEO-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Backman, Mikaela & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "The Geography of Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 421, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 28 Sep 2015.
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Agglomeration Effects On Regional Unemployment In Europe," Working Papers 0715, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Lambert, Thomas & Mattson, Gary & Dorriere, Kyle, 2016. "Industry Clustering and Unemployment in US Regions: An Exploratory Note," MPRA Paper 69584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Barinova & Denis Burkov & Stepan Zemtsov & Vladimir Eremkin, 2016. "Uncovering Regional Clustering of high technology SMEs: Russian Case," Working Papers 147, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter M. Robinson & Francesca Rossi, 2015. "Refined tests for spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Bengtsson, Lars & Karlsson , Charlie, 2016. "Strategic Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers: Spatial and Aspatial Perspectives," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 426, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Liu , Ju & Liefner , Ingo, 2016. "The Joint Influencing Mechanism of Proximities and Knowledge Base on Multinational Companies’ Global Innovation Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Davide Luca & Simona Milio, 2016. "The geography of the economic crisis in Europe: national macroeconomic conditions, regional structural factors and short-term economic performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2016. "The Effect of Local Taxes on Firm Performance: Evidence from Geo-referenced Data," CSEF Working Papers 430, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena & Reyes, Marcelo, 2016. "Does crisis affect convergence process? The case of the Spanish provinces," MPRA Paper 69543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isacsson, Gunnar & Börjesson, Maria & Andersson, Matts & Anderstig, Christer, 2016. "The impact of accessibility on labor earnings," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Ting Wang & Areendam Chanda, 2016. "Manufacturing Growth and Local Multipliers in China," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Francesco Andreoli & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2014. "Welfare measures to assess urban quality of life," Working Papers 09/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Zukauskaite , Elena & Plechero , Monica & Trippl , Michaela, 2016. "Institutional Thickness Revisited," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.