Report NEP-GEO-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Heinisch & Önder Nomaler & Guido Buenstorf & Koen Frenken & Harry Lintsen, 2015. "Same Place, Same Knowledge – Same People? The Geography of Non-Patent Citations in Dutch Polymer Patents," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201527, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G, 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? Sorting, learning and geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 11085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal & José Alberto Molina & Jorge Velilla, 2016. "Spatial distribution of US employment in an urban wage-efficiency setting," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 890, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," CEPR Discussion Papers 11067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arthur (Yan) Huang & David Levinson, 2016. "A model of two-destination choice in trip chains with GPS data," Working Papers 000145, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Frank Neffke, 2016. "The workforce of pioneer plants," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1603, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2016.
- Ugo Fratesi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "The crisis and regional employment in Europe: what role for sheltered economies?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1601, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2016.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Stéphane Riou & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2016. "Carbon tax, pollution and spatial location of heterogeneous firms," Working Papers halshs-01256905, HAL.
- Gupta, A, 2015. "Estimation of Spatial Autoregressions with Stochastic Weight Matrices," Economics Discussion Papers 15617, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, A, 2015. "Autoregressive Spatial Spectral Estimates," Economics Discussion Papers 14458, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Erkan Erdil & H. Tolga Göksidan, 2015. "Review of International Production and Global Value Chain Studies: the Case of Turkish Regional Networks," STPS Working Papers 1504, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.