Report NEP-GEO-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2015. "KIBS and the Dynamics of Industrial Clusters: a Complex Adaptive Systems Approach," Working Papers halshs-01188568, HAL.
- AGO Takanori, 2015. "Competition between Cities and Their Spatial Structure," Discussion papers 15110, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2015. "Absorptive capacity and space," FEP Working Papers 564, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ann-Kathrin Blankenberg & Guido Buenstorf, 2015. "Regional co-evolution of firm population, innovationand public research? Evidence from the West German laser industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2015-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Etienne Lehmann & Paola L. Montero Ledezma & Bruno Van der Linden, 2015. "Workforce location and equilibrium unemployment in a duocentric economy with matching frictions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2015. "The Permanent Effects of Transportation Revolutions in Poor Countries: Evidence from Africa," CEH Discussion Papers 031, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Michel Serafinelli, 2015. "'Good' Firms, Worker Flows and Local Productivity," Working Paper series 15-29, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani, 2015. "Dirty spatial econometrics," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2014. "Two Speed Recovery? Spatial Development in Ireland," Research Notes RN2014/4/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).