Report NEP-GEO-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Klein & Nicholas Crafts, 2015. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth: U.S. Cities, 1880-1930," Studies in Economics 1514, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Baylis, Kathy & Ham, Andres, 2015. "How important is spatial correlation in randomized controlled trials?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205586, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ioannis Tikoudis, 2015. "Congestion Pricing in Urban Polycentric Networks with Distorted Labor Markets: A Spatial General Equilibrium Model for the Area Randstad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-085/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Oct 2017.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bruno Decreuse & Morgane Laouenan & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Customer discrimination and employment outcomes: Theory and evidence from the French labor market," Sciences Po publications 8150, Sciences Po.
- Damianov, Damian S & Escobari, Diego, 2015. "Long-Run Equilibrium Shift and Short-Run Dynamics of U.S. Home Price Tiers during the Housing Bubble," MPRA Paper 65765, University Library of Munich, Germany.